IHCS services provides services to people of all ages and clients with a variety of conditions including;
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Autism & Asperger’s
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Physical impairment / Mobility issues
- As well as many other diagnosis / conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Intellectual disabilities
- Mental Disorder
- Brain injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Clients with complex needs such as administer medications, PEG feeding, client who needs wound dressing, catherisation, insulin injection, Sleep apnea, stoma care, palliative care and post operative care.
- Dementia clients
- Quadriplegia, paraplegia and tetraplegia.
- Parkinson diseases
- Permanent Vision impairment/blindness
- Learning disabilities
- Developmental disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Schizophrenia, BPD,ADD
- Genetic disorders.
- PICA (Eating disorder in which a person eats things not usually considered food. Young kids often put non-food items (like grass or toys) in their mouths because they’re curious about the world around them. But kids with pica go beyond that. Sometimes they eat things that can lead to health problems.
Our services also provide 1:1 supports.
Services can be provided throughout the Melbourne and regional Victoria.
IHCS also provides specialist Individual learning plans. Especially for people who has learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities and ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). We have so many approach such as; Self Person centered, Behavior therapy, speech language therapy, physical therapy, motor sensory therapy, music therapy, art therapy, occupational therapy, and nutritional therapy.